Halekulani

from
check rates
avg/night
up to: % savings
2199 Kalia Road, Honolulu, HI 96815
  • stars
  • rating
Set on 5 acres fronting Waikiki Beach, the luxurious Halekulani is within 2 miles of Ala Moana Shopping Center, Honolulu Zoo, the Ala Wai Golf Course, and the Honolulu Aquarium; the airport is 9 miles away. read more
Special Offer
Reviews
I'm used to staying at pricey hotels so Halekulani's room prices were not an issue. However, you're paying a lot of money for good service alone. The rooms are outdated. The balconies all face each other so there's no privacy. Buffet breakfast for 2 is $62 and when I asked the next day if we were restricted to buffet we were told yes. Had to use the "fancier" restaurant to get a normal breakfast and since we were in our pool attire, there went that. Room service was excellent although most of the meals were not. 99% of the staff was extremely courteous and went out of their way to make sure we had a nice stay. The other 1% was just a bad experience that was resolved when we reported it. And if you are looking for the island experience do not stay there. Beach is about 200 sq feet. Plus Honolulu is horrible! NYC on an island is the best way to describe it. Stay at a resort out of town or better yet on another island. Next vacation I'm going back to the Buccaneer in St. Croix which is also pricey but very worth the money!
3
Jun 20th, 2007
The Outrigger Reef on the Beach

from
check rates
avg/night
up to: % savings
2169 Kalia Rd, Honolulu, HI 96815
  • stars
  • rating
Located on Waikiki Beach, this popular, renovated Honolulu hotel features an island-style environment and is surrounded by Waikiki restaurants and shops. The hotel itself offers a variety of dining temptations. read more
Special Offer
Reviews
Trump International Hotel Waikiki Beach Walk

from
check rates
avg/night
up to: % savings
223 Saratoga Road, Honolulu, HI 96815
  • stars
  • rating
Offering the world-class Trump lifestyle, this contemporary Honolulu hotel is just 1 block from the white sands of Waikiki Beach and the designer shops of Luxury Row. Diamond Head is 2 miles away. read more
Special Offer
Reviews