As one of the most recognized hotel brands, Hilton has earned a name for itself due to its quality service and commitment to comfort. It is a trusted brand that guests turn to time and again. Whether you’re looking for an Anaheim Hilton or one in a more exotic destination, there’s one waiting for you. Traveling solo or gallivanting with your kids? We offer all kinds of Hilton hotels and resorts to match your travel preferences.…
- Hilton hotels provide a “Request Upon Arrival” option, which allows you to ask for special arrangements in advance, such as extra pillows or chilled champagne.
- Select hotels feature on-site restaurants and room service to ensure you won’t go hungry during your stay.
- Hilton suites are available at some locations, but other properties may only offer traditional guest rooms.
- While amenities vary at each location, some hotels provide on-site pools, fitness centers, and even spa services.
- Hilton has a pet-friendly program, which allows guests to travel overnight with their four-legged family members. Double check to ensure the hotel of your choice is participating in the program. Some hotels may charge a nonrefundable service fee.
- All hotels provide complimentary Internet access in public areas, but you can purchase in-room Wi-Fi during your stay. Hilton HHonors Diamond, Gold, Silver, and Blue members have advanced Wi-Fi options, which are free of charge.
- If you’d like to alter your check-in or check-out time, contact the designated hotel, as changes are made based on availability.
- Many of the locations provide areas for weddings, corporate gatherings, and other celebrations. If you’re looking to reserve event or meeting space, visit the Hilton website or contact the hotel directly for availability and reservation details.
- The Hilton brand is dedicated to helping the environment, with key initiatives associated with saving water and energy, reducing carbon, responsibly resourcing, and living sustainably.
The Hilton brand dates back to 1927, with the first hotel opening in Waco, Texas. The hotel company continued to grow, breaking a number of milestones along the way. In 1947, the Roosevelt Hilton was the first accommodation ever to provide in-room television sets, and then a year later, the hotel brand provided the world’s first multi-hotel reservations system. Today, Hilton Worldwide oversees the chain, and there are more than 540 resort and hotel locations across the globe, meaning you can find a Chicago Hilton or even one in Tokyo.
Booking Your Hilton Stay
At Expedia.com, we feature a vast inventory of Hilton hotels, so you can find one where and when you need it. We know how important it is for you to keep your travels within your budget, so we provide cheap deals on Hilton lodging. You can sign up and earn points with our Expedia+ rewards program, and you may even qualify to receive additional perks through Hilton HHonors. Choose an Orlando Hilton hotel or pick one in New York City. Whatever you do, make your Hilton reservations through us and get ready to have money in your pocket to spare.
Hilton Frequently Asked Questions
What is the normal Hilton check-in time?
The majority of Hilton hotels have a check-in time of 3 p.m.
What is the normal Hilton check-out time?
Generally, 11 a.m. is the check-out time. You may request a late check-out time, but it is subject to availability.
Is there a Hilton cancellation policy?
Refer to your Hilton reservation confirmation for the location’s specific cancellation policy, as it may vary across different properties.
Is Hilton pet friendly?
Yes, the majority of Hilton locations in the U.S. and Canada allow dogs and cats to stay overnight, with some properties even offering special pet amenities. Contact the hotel in advance to notify them that you will be traveling with your pet. Restrictions and policies may vary depending on the specific location.
Does Hilton have free breakfast?
No, Hilton hotels generally do not provide complimentary breakfasts, but some locations offer meals for purchase.
Does Hilton have a pool?
Yes, many Hilton properties include indoor or outdoor pools. Hours of operation may differ according to the location.
Does Hilton have smoking rooms?
Many Hilton properties have been converted to smoke-free zones, but some locations still provide smoking rooms.