The Marriott Way
Guests choose Marriott because it’s a tried and true brand. You can expect quality service and a comfortable stay every time. The hotel properties provide all kinds of amenities to accommodate your travel needs, from fitness centers to room service. Stay at a Marriott hotel for a romantic getaway, or bring your whole family along for some vacation fun. This family-run brand features lodging across the globe—stay at a San Diego Marriott, or pick one in Europe. With more than 3,700 locations and over 70 countries and territories, you’re bound to find the perfect Marriott for you.…
- When booking a room, you must have a valid credit card to hold your reservation. Certain hotels may require a prepaid deposit.
- Marriott resorts and hotels can provide early check-in and late check-in when available. Request the service when reserving your stay, and the hotel will do its best to accommodate.
- Amenities differ at each of the properties, but many of hotels feature meeting spaces, pools, and even on-site restaurants. Many accommodations also provide high-speed Internet access. Contact the hotel of your choice to determine which amenities are available at that specific location.
- Participating Marriott locations provide “Park Here, Fly There” packages, which allow you to stay at the hotel, and then park your car at the lot, free of charge, during your travels.
- Every hotel abides by a strict no smoking policy. Smoking is not allowed inside the building, but there are designated smoking areas outside the property.
- While not all Marriott hotels allow four-legged guests, many of the resorts are pet friendly. Some restrictions may apply, such as the weight and breed of the animal, and specific hotels may charge pet fees.
- Many hotels offer event planning and venues for your next special occasion, from wedding receptions to business meetings. Contact the hotel for details.
In 1927, the Marriott family provided customer service for the food industry. The family later shifted its sights to the hospitality realm, and in 1957, the Marriotts opened the world’s first motor hotel in Arlington, Virginia. By 1969, the first international Marriott hotel opened its door in Acapulco, Mexico. Today, you can find hotels in the U.S., such as the New Orleans Marriott, but you can also find them all across Europe and Asia. Over the years, this Fortune 500 company has acquired a number of other hotel companies and groups.
Allow us to pair you up with cheap deals on your Marriott reservations. Whether you’re looking for a Chicago, San Diego, or Orlando Marriott, we’ve got you covered. What’s more, you could earn double points by booking through us. You’ll receive points through our Expedia+ rewards program, but you may also qualify for Marriott Rewards. Browse through our vast selection of Marriott hotels here on Expedia.com and make your reservations today.
Marriott Frequently Asked Questions
What is the normal Marriott check-in time?
The usual Marriott check-in time is 3 p.m., but it may vary at certain locations. You can request an earlier check-in when making your reservation or by calling the front desk prior to your arrival.
What is the normal Marriott check-out time?
Check-out time is normally at noon, but guests are welcome to leave earlier. You can also arrange a later check-out time by making a special request when you book your Marriott reservation.
Is there a Marriott cancellation policy?
The Marriott cancellation policy varies based on the individual property and room. You can see the cancellation policy associated with your room by viewing the “rate details” and “summary of charges” section under the Review Reservation Details page.
Is Marriott pet friendly?
Certain Marriotts are pet friendly, so contact the specific hotel to inquire about policies. Of the pet-friendly Marriott locations, some may require a pet deposit and have restrictions based on animal weight and breed.
Does Marriott have free breakfast?
Many, but not all, locations serve complimentary continental breakfasts. Check in advance to see if your preferred Marriott offers morning meals.
Does Marriott have a pool?
Yes, various Marriott hotel properties offer swimming pools. Some have indoor pools, while others are outdoors. Depending on the hotel location, certain pools may be seasonal.
Does Marriott have smoking rooms?
Marriott is committed to offering smoke-free environments across all locations in the U.S. and Canada. Smoking is prohibited indoors, but you will find designated outdoor smoking areas.